Field Study #4

     


Oct. 31, 2023, 4:00pm
Weather: Cold, Windy, 35 F
Senses: Felt Coldness, Fingers felt snow
Changes: More leaves down and branches, snow on the ground
Question?: How long will the water take to freeze up
                                                        Length of Day: 10 hours, 21 minutes
    By: Aidan Brinks




Picture #1: Shows the amount of snow in my area and on trees and bushes.


Picture #2: Shows the landscape in a broader spectrum.


Picture #3: I found this one cool because it shows how the snow is gently laying on top of the tree's leaves and in the background, you can see a log with quite a bit of snow on it.


Picture #4: This picture is cool looking up in the sky and I found this one to be an awe moment and how God's creation can be so strong in harsh conditions.




Picture #5: The great river view shows my area well in the climate.

Comments

  1. Love the pics! Your video doesn't play. See me and I can help you with that. The rest is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #5