Blog #1 (Sept. 7, 2023 7:45am) 65F. Cool Warm Breeze. The area I chose was a creek in my neighborhood, It has lots of trees and green vegetation with an easy-going stream right in the middle, and there are lots of places for birds and other animals or insects. This area has been overgrown since the last time I was here which was about 4 years ago, with fallen trees everywhere and lots of leaves and plants. Here is my 30-second video hope you enjoy it!
Popular posts from this blog
Field Study #5
4:58pm, November 14, 2023 5mph Wind Degree: 50 F Length of Day: 10:49 minutes Organism Smelled or felt: I picked up a frog, Birds flying in the air Changes: There was a huge color change of leaves from green to orange or brown, the trees are very bare and it feels like my area has more area because everything has opened up. 1# The picture I took every time, lots of leaves everywhere now. See how much clearer it is now leaves all in the water Different color trees Cool view from above Sound map: Quick Disclaimer there is a lot of construction happening by my field study and I couldn't hear as much as I would on a peaceful day. Sketch
Comments
Post a Comment