Aidan Brinks #3

Oct 15, 2023

6:19pm(10:59 Length of day)

52 F, Light Rain, Cool Breeze



                                                            
As this picture above shows footprints of some kind of animal, this is my first time seeing this so far in my field study.



    
Both pictures above and below show that the water is a lot quieter and water is not moving as quick and fast as it usually does.



I saw here that there was a massive tree fallen with others behind it and around.


The last picture shows a better view of a small waterfall in the creek.



Small Explanation:

    This third time around I saw a couple things that have changed which were the trees that are on the ground and the various footprints on the ground. This helped me conclude there is a lot of activity happening while I am not there and I am very excited to see what else is going to show up. One thing I wonder is what animal is coming through my 30x30 and when. 


Comments

  1. Double check your location when you're getting your length of day...you're a few minutes short for the Holland/Zeeland area. See me if you have any question on this. The rest looks great! Love your pictures. Do you think the tracks might be raccoon...a little hard to tell how big they are from your picture. Keep looking for tracks! Watch for patterns in color change/leaf fall as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #5