Aidan Brinks Field Study #2
9/30/23 @ 1:30pm, (3mph Winds 75F)
As did my 2nd field study I found a couple changes in my area, the first couple is just nature, I saw many leaves on the ground and sticks, I came to the assumption someone else walking in my field study by the foot prints and matted down ground or it could have been a animal of some sort. The water stream was flowing well and I did not hear as much frogs or crickets this time when I visted.
Include at least your 1 photo from the same spot every time. You may include a video like this but were only required to have a video to introduce us to the spot. Day length? Review the requirements and then come see me if you have questions before you do your next visit. Start watching for patterns in color change/leaf fall!
ReplyDelete